Picking up the right web hosting service is an integral part of a successful website development process. We all know that content is king in today’s world driven by IT and ultimately the biggest factor between the success and failure of a venture is almost always the content. However, the importance of having the right web hosting setup should not be underestimated. It is one of the building blocks of putting a good website structure in place. In other words, it provides the foundation for quality content to do what it is supposed to do.
Most website designers and owners understand the importance of having high-quality content on their web pages. However, they usually overlook the importance of having a good hosting service. This often comes back to haunt them and they have to learn their lesson the hard way.
Choose What Works for You
If you happen to be running a website or planning to set one up in the near future and are unsure about which web hosting service to turn to, then this piece is for you. We will be providing a comprehensive review of three of the best web hosting services around at the moment. Read on to understand which one can be the right long-term hosting partner for your website.
Before we get into the details, it is important to understand that every web hosting service has its strong and weak points. One service might be the perfect fit for your needs while another may not be the right choice even if it happens to be a very popular facility. So, be very careful when picking a web hosting service because the wrong choice may spell disaster for your website. It could have a negative impact on the revenue, SEO ranking, and overall traffic of your website.
Before we get into the details, it is important to understand that every web hosting service has its strong and weak points. One service might be the perfect fit for your needs while another may not be the right choice even if it happens to be a very popular facility.
With that mind, we present to you the top three web hosting services.
When it comes to web hosting, Bluehost is among the oldest as well as the largest brand names in the business. Having been officially endorsed and recommended by WordPress, adding Bluehost to our list was a no-brainer. It is undoubtedly one of the most effective and reliable web hosting service providers.
It will easily provide you with everything you need to get your website started and running smoothly, especially if you plan to run your intended blog or site on WordPress. Another thing that makes Bluehost such an attractive proposition is that when you sign up for the purpose of obtaining a hosting account, a free domain name and SSL certificate is provided to you. In addition, 65% of the hosting fees are waived off to facilitate your venture.
- Almost all Bluehost plans come with unlimited bandwidth, disk storage, and email addresses.
- The security features that Bluehost provides are some of the best in the industry.
- There are so many available databases including Python, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, etc.
- Many free website scripts are available if you decide to go for Bluehost. These include Drupal, Joomla, mailing lists, blog support, social networking scripts, message forums, and Tikiwiki.
- The numerous WordPress plans, despite their usefulness and nice features, tend to be quite expensive as compared to similar plans from other service providers.
- The customer services of Bluehost sometimes leave a lot to be desired.
We recommend you to use Bluehost if you intend to start a website or blog on WordPress. The onboarding experience delivered by Bluehost is unlike that provided by other web hosting services. Whether you are a novice or expert when it comes to building and running a website, Bluehost can be of great help.
SiteGround is among the few web hosting service providers that offer location-based hosting having 3 data centers. These data centers are located in Singapore, Europe, and the United States. This enables you to pick the data center that best suits the structure of your site when you are setting up a hosting account.
- SiteGround stores files in SSD (Solid State Drive) as compared to HDD (Hard Disk Drive). This is a proven method to enhance the loading time of most pages.
- SiteGround provides performance solutions for WordPress that can help increase the speed of your website quite dramatically. It decreases useless bandwidth consumption which enhances website speed.
- The server firewall put in place by SiteGround provides automatic updates to all plugins and eliminates common security issues so that you can run your website with complete peace of mind.
- SiteGround limits its payment setup to the use of a credit This makes it quite difficult for international users to avail these services.
- The “Managed Hosting” feature provided by SiteGround cannot be run without the use of a GoGeek or GrowBig plan.
SiteGround should be your choice of hosting service if you want something that is easy on your pocket and provides good speed. It provides great reliability and if you have been hamstrung by unreliable services in the past, then SiteGround will be perfect for you. The free Migrator plugin allows you to integrate your WordPress site with the help of just a few clicks, enabling you to enjoy ultra-fast hosting in the process.
HostGator is quite popular as a cheap web hosting service provider. The setup process offered by it is simple and easy while the starting plans are quite affordable. HostGator offers quite a few tools that can help you build a website quickly. These include unlimited disk space, effective customer support, free website builder, bandwidth, and email addresses.
- HostGator offers effective 24/7 customer support.
- It provides a 9% uptime guarantee.
- It offers free-of-cost migration services as well as complementary off-site backups.
- Unlike Bluehost, HostGator does not provide free domain registration.
- VPS hosting that is based on Windows is also not available with HostGator.
- The commitment periods of HostGator are long. Discounts are only made available if you commit to using HostGator for a few years.
Go for HostGator only if you don’t have a big budget and are looking for a service that is cheap and reliable. That way, you can get your site up and running with easy website building tools and a smaller investment.
At the end of the day, it comes down to what your needs are, what you are trying to achieve with your website, and how big of a budget you have. Keep all these things in mind when choosing a web hosting service.
Best Phone Holder For Video0 Comments If you're going to do anything online, marketing, YouTube videos, Facebook post or videos, you're going to need a good setup that is going to not only make you look good, but be functional as well. While that might seem easy, it's...
Exploring The Perks Of A Home Based Web Business A home based web business is a great idea for many people who would like the perks of staying at home while still earning an income that allows them to live comfortably. With the recent opportunities that have become...
Easy, Effective Marketing For Your Home Business One of the keys to a successful home business idea is promoting it as thoroughly as possible. There are many ways to market your home business idea, and they do not have to break your bank. One of the first actions you...
4 Tips For Success In Home Business There are many ways to help ensure the success of your home business. Even something as simple as your frame of mind can determine whether or not your home business will be successful. Here are a few tips to help make your home...